Home  
   Home  |  Fiction  |  Forum    

October 20, 2017, 04:25:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Forum   Help Shop Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's everyone watching?  (Read 6909 times)

Redsliver
Cobra Commander
Jaded

Magnetism: +41/-41

6934.90 perv points

View Inventory
Send Points to Redsliver

? Crimson-hued cylinder of steel ?

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 10:38:51 AM »

I really enjoyed the end of the season to Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes, enough that it moved up on my list passed The Batman anyways. So season 2 is set up and for some reason I'm expecting a cancellation (too many excellent cancelled Marvel cartoons has made me a cynic.)

I also caught the end of Archer last week. Anyone who hasn't seen Archer should. It is the funniest show I know of.

I think the cartoon of the year is GI Joe Renegades (It feeds nostalgia, is a good show to those unfamiliar with G.I. Joe and balances episodism with plot growth.) However, the hiatus of Young Justice should be ending in a few weeks, I still have hopes it will over take.

Alongside those, I'm keeping up with Batman Brave and the Bold (New musical number last night!) and Ben 10 Ultimate Alien (I like it as much as I don't recommend it).

Picking up Wolverine Anime and X-men Anime as we speak. Heard good things about X-men.

'Dickbag? Tell me, do you just take random obscenities, and pair them up with equally random nouns? "Cock Lamp?" "Ass Taxi?" "Shit Rooster?" Is that the way it works?' - Atticus Murphy Jr. Guidance Counsellor
Big Samurai
Afro Glasses
Founder
Libertine

Magnetism: +38/-39

13134.60 perv points

View Inventory
Send Points to Big Samurai

Meganebu (2014)

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2011, 06:00:38 AM »

As one might gather from my avatar, I have been watching the old Dungeons & Dragons cartoon. I recall having a go at this as a boy, and, despite a number of issues regarding pacing and a lack of scene transitions, this is good, clean fun. And I forgot that Peter Cullen is Venger. Quite cool, that. ... Fucking hate that unicorn, though.

Redsliver
Cobra Commander
Jaded

6934.90 perv points

View Inventory
Send Points to Redsliver

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2011, 10:10:34 PM »

Got my hands on ReBoot. I did not recall just how much civilian and faceless goon death there is in this cartoon.

'Dickbag? Tell me, do you just take random obscenities, and pair them up with equally random nouns? "Cock Lamp?" "Ass Taxi?" "Shit Rooster?" Is that the way it works?' - Atticus Murphy Jr. Guidance Counsellor
Big Samurai
Afro Glasses
Founder
Libertine

13134.60 perv points

View Inventory

Meganebu (2014)

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2011, 04:16:23 AM »

Did you get the big box that has all four seasons, Red, or did you get the Season 1 & 2 box by itself? (Been thinking of getting the two small boxes to complete my old school Toonami collection!)

Redsliver
Cobra Commander
Jaded

6934.90 perv points

View Inventory
Send Points to Redsliver

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2011, 11:02:09 AM »

I borrowed the big box from my friend.

Redsliver
Cobra Commander
Jaded

6934.90 perv points

View Inventory
Send Points to Redsliver

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2011, 09:47:07 PM »

The Real Ghostbusters and the sequel series Extreme Ghostbusters. As a kid Egon Spengler. As an adult: Peter Venkman.

Evil Megalith Labs
Blinding people with science since an undisclosed date.
Worldly

Magnetism: +10/-25

2724.80 perv points

View Inventory
Send Points to Evil Megalith Labs

Dr. Movie

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 12:59:29 PM »

You know what? Adventure Time is awesome. 

~Even when you've paid enough / Been pulled apart or been held up / Every single memory of the good or bad / Faces of luck
Don't lose any sleep tonight / I'm sure everything will end up all right / You may win or lose
But to be yourself is all that you can do~
Audioslave
Redsliver
Cobra Commander
Jaded

6934.90 perv points

View Inventory
Send Points to Redsliver

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2011, 03:04:10 AM »

Sundays have become cartoon binges. I'm watching, in ascending levels of awesome, Star Wars Clone Wars, Iron Man: Armored Adventures, Thundercats (I'm pleasantly surprised with this), Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (it is frightening how addictive this show is), One Piece and Young Justice (Two weeks ago they gave us their Joker, creepiest looking cartoon Joker I've seen).

All the new cartoons I have been waiting on seem to be delayed (which shouldn't surprise me). Avengers season 2 should be out before christmas but it seems Ultimate Spider-man and Green Lantern will be this winter.

I also picked a few comic book cartoon movies, one old and several new.

Batman Year One - I think I like Red Hood better but this was fantastic. Bryan Cranston is an excellent
Accompanying Catwoman Short - It was alright.
Thor Tales of Asgard - Pretty good, surprised me for a Marvel animated movie. It was no Planet Hulk but it was good.
Gen 13 - From way back in 1999. I love John De Lancie's voice. I hate the movie because of the comic relief character, but it wasn't bad if I ignore Grunge.

Big Samurai
Afro Glasses
Founder
Libertine

13134.60 perv points

View Inventory

Meganebu (2014)

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2013, 10:56:27 PM »

Quite relevant to the interests of this forum:

6 Insane But Convincing Fan Theories About Kids' Cartoons

Redsliver
Cobra Commander
Jaded

6934.90 perv points

View Inventory
Send Points to Redsliver

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2013, 12:38:42 AM »

If you are not watching Gravity Falls you are failing yourself.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: