Home  
   Home  |  Fiction  |  Forum    

October 16, 2019, 06:51:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Forum   Help Shop Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Degrees to Dir en grey  (Read 739 times)

cadkitten
Life that burns slowly is beautiful
Jaded

Magnetism: +63/-54

12850.50 perv points

View Inventory
Send Points to cadkitten

« on: January 28, 2009, 04:02:25 AM »

Okay, so I keep talking about this with friends and I decided... hey, why not put a topic up about it, since I keep doing it. Know how there's that thing X Degrees to Kevin Bacon? Well... we can play with Dir en grey the same way... and I do, trust me. XD

So, the ones I can think of real fast:

1. Kittie to Dir en grey (2 degrees or 3, depending on if you go through MSI to get to TEB)

Jeff Phillips was the guitarist for Kittie. He left Kittie to join the band Thine Eyes Bleed. Thine Eyes Bleed is on the Kerrang tour 2009 with Dir en grey along with Mindless Self Indulgence.

2. Paris Hilton to Dir en grey (2 degrees)

Paris Hilton is friends with Yoshiki (admitted, also Yoshiki was executive music director of Repo! The Genetic Opera, where she played Amber Sweet). Yoshiki produced one of Dir en grey's CDs. He is also known to have had them come to his home in CA upon occasion when they are in town.

3. Rob Zombie to Dir en grey (1 degree... I think)

Die (Dir en grey guitarist) is friends with Piggy D (Rob Zombie guitarist). Piggy D even gave Die a jacket.

Okay, so am I doing the degree thing right? I'm always mixed as to how exactly one counts the degrees.

nobody but me
not for anybody else
nobody else's way
nobody else's dream
-Kyo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: